Thursday, June 1, 2017

The Summer of Harry Potter


Image result for harry potter

Much like most weekends on Freeform, this past weekend was a Harry Potter one. If you know me, you know that I am a seriously huge fan of everything Harry Potter - so naturally, when there is a Harry Potter weekend, you know where to find me (seriously).

While I was watching the movies this weekend, I became quite nostalgic. This was the time of year that school was letting out and each summer I would read the Harry Potter series up through the current book that was released at the time. I probably haven't done this in over 10 years and I got to thinking...a Harry Potter weekend won't suffice anymore. I am looking forward to another Harry Potter summer. So, this summer, I pledge to read all 7 of the books again! Now this may seem like an easy feat, but I'm a working mother of a 5 year old that has the same amount of energy as the Weasley twins combined. However, I am ready to relive the excitement of the magical world of Hogwarts. I think as I read them, I'll drop my thoughts on the blog - whether the books are still as magical to me now at 28 as they were at 11, tidbits that I forgot, etc. etc. 

How many of you all out there are huge Harry Potter fans? Was the summer also a time to indulge in the series? Drop a comment below!

Until we read again...

No comments:

Post a Comment