Friday, June 30, 2017

Half Year Reading Check-In

How is everyone managing their reading goals so far? I made a goal to read 65 books this year and so far, I have read 42! 13 more books to go! Here's a list of my absolute favorite books that I have read this year...


  1. Small Great Things - Jodi Picoult
  2. The Sleepwalker - Chris Bohjalian
  3. The Shack - William P. Young
  4. Flowers in the Attic - V. C. Andrews
  5. The Eli's Cheesecake Cookbook - Maureen Andrews
  6. Big Little Lies - Liane Moriarty
  7. Born a Crime - Trevor Noah
Without a doubt, I highly recommend any of these 7 books - I don't know anyone who would be disappointed reading them. 

How many books have you all read so far this year? Are you on track to meeting your reading goals for 2017? Follow me on goodreads - it's pretty cool to keep up with what everyone is reading on the social site. 

Until we read again... 

No comments:

Post a Comment