Sunday, March 26, 2017

Currently Reading: Why Do You Read So Many Books at Once?

The Jungle Book: Rudyard Kipling (audio)

If Not For You: Debbie Macomber

Pretty Girls: Karin Slaughter

The Eli's Cheesecake Cookbook: Maureen Schulman

Guy Fieri Food: Cookin' It, Livin' It, Lovin' It: Guy Fieri

Okay, I get this a lot. Why (and how) do you read multiple books at once. Well...I don't know. At any given time, I am reading a print book and listening to an audio book. This is because I listen to audiobooks while I'm commuting to or from work, or even while I'm at work. Print books, I typically read during my down time. The cookbooks, I read while I'm cooking or meal planning. Yes - I do read cookbooks from page to page, recipe to recipe. Most authors of cookbooks include good anecdotes throughout the book and helpful cooking hints. So, if you haven't read a cookbook, I encourage you to do so. You won't regret it. In fact, start with Chrissy Teigen's "Cravings". This is one of my favorite cookbooks that has recently been published.

Is anyone else reading any of these 5 books? What are your thoughts? I'll share mine soon!

Jasmine

No comments:

Post a Comment